FIRE ONLY PRICE: $TBC – Please enquire for full installation price
Stovax’s dedication to the development of premium quality stoves, fires and fireplaces over the past 30 years has helped to make it one of Europe’s leading specialist manufacturers. Now the company’s expertise has brought wood burning technology to the very pinnacle of performance and design with the Studio range.
Expertly designed, the Studio’s clean, contemporary lines complement modern interiors and incorporate Stovax’s technically advanced Cleanburn combustion systems, which provide outstanding flame pictures and superior heating efficiencies, powerful Airwash systems to help keep the window clean and the facility for practical options such as multi-space heating.
- Clean Air Approved
- Urban use, properties of 2 Ha – 4.94 acres or less
- Efficiency: 66% Heat output: 16.0kW
- Clean Air Approved for urban areas (ECAN Approval No 133649)
- Glass fronted with air wash air flow to keep window clean
- Radiant & convected heat
- Heating capacity approx: 210m3
- Additional options: Bench
- Unique flat pack powder coated Freestanding Zero Clearance Box
- Heat Shield – Black
- Optional Stainless Steel Flue & Heat Shield
- Optional triple skinned flue, which requires no heat shield
See how fantastic modern wood fireplaces can look. Remember too that wood is a surprisingly good heat solution using a renewable resource and can provide more than 50% more heat than a gas fire. Especially if they are designed as well as these.