Please enquire for full installation price
- Suitable for homes 130m² – 200+m²
- Available with a 3.7kW high output wetback for all your domestic hot water needs.
- New Zealand’s only clean air approved wood fire to provide a 12 hour+ overnight burn*
- More than 200 colour variations!
- Very low 1.1kg per hour fuel consumption rate.
- Deluxe heavy duty cooktop with a usable cooktop area of 1,521cm²
- Dimensions: L 650mm x W 455mm x H 625mm
- Weight: Approximately 140kg
- Maximum heat output: Up to 15kW
- Useful heat output: 2kW – 8kW
- Fuel consumption rate: 1.1kg/hr
- Emission rate: 0.3g/kg (Dry and Wet)
- Efficiency rate:
- 74% space heating (Dry)
- 83.3% with wetback (65.3% space, 18% water)
- Air control: Primary & secondary, fully automatic
- Start up control: Manually adjustable Turboslide
- Cooktop area: 1, 521cm² – 10mm thick plate
Massive Heat Storage
The fire chamber of a Pyroclassic fire gives it a unique edge over other wood fires. Our ceramic cast cylinder retains heat like a kiln so you can enjoy a consistent warmth and the convenience of reloading less. Industry standard fire bricks are incapable of storing the same level of excess heat, making it almost impossible to achieve extended burn times. The largest of our fires, the Pyroclassic IV, is the only clean air approved fire in New Zealand to provide a genuine 12 hour+ overnight burn*.
Unique Air Control
Other than the Turboslide which is used for initial start-up and refueling, all Pyroclassic fires have fully automatic air controls. This means the fire controls the rate oxygen is supplied to the wood fuel, allowing it to maintain the right burn temperatures for a complete secondary combustion (gasification). This process ensures the glass stays clean right throughout the burn cycle. If you were manually able to dampen the fire down, like with most other wood fires, this is when the real harm is done to the environment as tars and poisonous unburnt gasses are released into the air.